December 28, 2011

PvP Modes

Player Versus Player
Today , I am going to depart for Genting Highland at 10.00 pm until Friday Night.
Enjoy your holiday too !

So , despite of training my Paladin , I went to try some PvP matches in Colloseum.

There are a few mode in PvP , such as Ladder, Captain , Free For All , Ghoul , Rounds and Respawn. These mode can be either in team or single mode. Respawn mode is a mode which when a player die , the player revive and continue the battle. Rounds mode is a mode which when a player die , the whole new battle restart.

Ladder Mode

Ladder mode is a mode which provides player have a chance to show off their PvP skills and equips. Only players with max level at the season can join this mode.

My PvP skill aren't that good. =(

Captain Mode

There will be 1 King in each team. Once one of the King is dead , the team are defeat.
This is how I look when I am a King. Pretty Cool !

Free For All Mode

In this mode, trust no one ! Any single player are your enemy and all you need to do is RAMPAGE !! If you're leading the number of kills , your name will appear below the time limit.

Ghoul Mode

This is a picture of mine when I am a ghoul. There are 2 sides in this game , either Ghoul or Human. When a human killed by a ghoul , he transformed into a ghoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment