January 29, 2012

About Dragon Nest Vault (DNV)

Dragon Nest Vault aims to provide various information and guides throughout Dragon Nest to ensure every gamer able to excel themselves in Lagendia.

As you may see, some of the information are translated and modified from other website and some of them are written by myself alone. Besides those guides, I also post some of my personal gaming or life as I do hope more people to take care of their real life too, just like me .

I am not a GM but a player who played Dragon Nest Sea recently. I just share my experience in game and I am not the top player in this server. Just an ordinary person who trying to share something.

To players from any Dragon Nest Server, if you wish to reblog or share something you think that able to benefits the gamers. Kindly send your message to my email: jackyxtan@live.com

If you find this blog help you in some way, kindly like my facebook page as it motivates me to do more.

PS: DNV allow everyone to share my blog posts and information, on the fact that you give me credits in your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment