Before going into the details, I will show you the new 2nd advancement skills for Sniper.
- Charge Shot [EX] – Improved the damage of charge shot. AOE increase by 30% and damage increased by 30%.
- Critical Break – Passive. 13% Chance to deal additional 20% damage for critical hits at lv2. CD 1sec.
- Ambush Point – Summons a flower to attract mobs and most bosses for 45 seconds. Damage can be ignored.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the top Sniper skill build voted in Korea.
- Twin Shot/Piercing Shot/Multi Shot - As you can see, the player has left Twin Shot at Lv1 and instead, levelled both Piercing Shot and Multi Shot high. I assume that the player did not use Twin Shot as frequent as the other 2 skills. For me, I would level high either TS+PS, or TS+MS.
- Mental Training – This is added high because of Critical Break will consume 0.4% of your MP every time it procs. I would recommend at least Lv1 to keep your MP sufficient.
- Charged Shot EX – Lv11 Charged Shot is required to unlock this skill. The player has increased this to Lv12, it could be due to an excess of SPs.
- Spirit Excellation – Added to Lv6 to maximise the increment of Agility due to better equipment and higher character level.
- Shower/Guided Shot – Maxed Shower, and a Lv6 Guided Shot. Being a Sniper your Magic Attack is naturally low, but how could you give up on such an incredible skill like Guided Shot? In my opinion, I would sacrifice 1 level from CS EX, and max Guided Shot.
- Ankle Shot – Maxed for long binding duration and physical damage. I have mentioned its superiority in my Bowmaster Guide earlier on.
- Critical Break – Lv1 has 10%, while Lv2 has 13%. In my opinion, you can spend the SPs elsewhere if you think 3% increment isn’t that much.
Physical Bowmasters are a class that highly requires a Hybrid build as compared to other classes. Shower has to be used carefully, same goes for Siege Stance. Aerial Chain Shot is usually used for evasion/distraction, and your only spammable skill under the Bowmaster tree is Charged Shot EX. It is highly unlikely for you to deal high DPS if you only use Twin Shot+Piercing Shot+Multi Shot+Charged Shot EX.At the moment I could not think of any other arguments for the build. Feel free to comment and ask any questions.
Credits to chaose5 from MMOsite forum and dragonnestblog.com .