December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve & Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas !!

Christmas
or Christmas Day is an annual commemoration of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated generally on December 25 as a religious and cultural holiday by billions of people around the world. Thanks to Christmas as it provided me some opportunity to gather with my friends. Christmas is a civil holiday in many of the world's nations and is celebrated by an increasing number of non-Christians just like me.

Yesterday , my friend and I went for a hang out in Auto City which is located in Pulau Pinang of Malaysia. The atmosphere around there are totally fulfilled with Christmas Themed decorations and I love it so much. We take a look around Auto City and then have our dinner in Fish Market.

Unfortunately , due to some circumstances, I did not count down with my friends but I did wish them through my short message. I hope we can do it again next year.

These are some pictures of mine during dinner and footsteps at Auto City :


This is Shi Ling and Glovin. Their smile enlighten the night.


These are my pals .They are Derrick , Jay Sern and Yi Hui.

This is photo of Xue Er and Kely.


I and Xue Er. I don't know what to say, but her smile are sweet.


How adorable.

Merry Christmas ! I hope everyone enjoy your day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment