December 16, 2011

Prairie Town in Christmas

Prairie Town
Ha ! It's time for my blog again today. I play Dragon Nest for fun and it's my main objective of playing a game. Don't non-stop grinding like a no-life. Enjoy !
Prairie Town is my new aim.

Prairie Town is the beginner town for Warriors and Archers. My Acrobat , XiiaoJill's journey started here. Prairie Town always seem to be warm and nice , somehow it just look like my home.

Here are some pictures of Christmas Themed Prairie Town :

Christmas Tree is one of the most feature that symbolise Christmas !

Houses in Prairie Town are decorated by some attractive ring of flowers and socks.

LOL!! Blacksmith Dorin are way too greedy ! I wonder how many socks he prepared.

Hehehe... All gifts are mine now !! I hope to get some elegant costumes during Christmas !
Mayor Harold ... the one which is the most suitable to play the role of Santa Claus !

No comments:

Post a Comment